Please enter search criteria
|Please visit FSASCCC.ORG for updates on current and upcoming services provided by the Faculty-Student Association of SUNYSCCC.|| Visit our Facebook page
at The College Store!
You can get your ID during regular College Store Hours: Store Hours
The SUNY SCCC Student Code of Conduct requires all SUNY SCCC students to carry a valid SUNY SCCC Student Photo Identification Card on their person at all times.
Your SUNY SCCC Student Photo ID Card allows you access to many services within SUNY SCCC. It also provides identification that is used to maintain safety and security throughout the campus.
Students who are currently registered and have paid the appropriate Activity Fee can ride CDTA buses for no additional cost (only during an open semester that they are currently registered in). Students must present an SUNY SCCC Student Photo ID Card whenever requested by college officials (as per The Code of Conduct).
How to get your SUNY SCCC Student ID:
When requesting a new SUNY SCCC Student Photo ID at The College Store, you must bring a copy of your class schedule and a valid State Driver's License or State Identification Card. The initial card is FREE, if lost or stolen the replacement card fee is $35. Returning students do not need to get a new Student ID.
NOTE: Validation stickers are no longer used, returning students do not need to get a new one.
Use your SUNY SCCC Student Photo ID for:
- Student Activities
- Royal Dollars – the student or family members can put funds on the ID that can be used in The Royal Dining Center and Canal Side Café. Ask at any of the stores for details.
- The College Store - Your card is used to access your Student Account for purchases, plus student verification when purchasing using a check.
- Check out items at Begley Library
- Athletic Events
- Special Events
- The Testing Center
- SUNY SCCC Computer Labs
- Textbook Buyback
- CDTA buses (only active for currently registered students during open semesters) If you are a currently enrolled student, during an open semester and you are experiencing difficulties with the CDTA rider program, please report any issues to Student Affairs Rm. 222.
- Other Identification Cards issued at the College Store; Faculty, Alumni, Delhi/SCCC, Coaching Staff, Smart Scholars, and Emergency Response Team.